Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

Ses citations

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Erin

Erin

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyJeu 5 Juin - 22:48

«Aujourd’hui, le terme de “scandale” est banalisé. A la télévision, sur Internet, dans les livres, tout le monde déballe son linge sale avec moult détails. Plus rien ne choque vraiment.»

"Croyez-le ou non, je suis très douée pour ne rien faire. Soit je reste assise très calmement, soit je cours très vite."

Thank you to Martin Scorsese - I hope my son will marry your daughter.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marie-Do

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyJeu 5 Juin - 23:01

Excellent le coup de rester assise... lol! lol! lol!
Mais vu tout ce qu'elle fait, elle ne doit pas l'être souvent, assise... scratch scratch

Ses enfants, le théâtre, tournage des films, promotions de ses films, répétitions, quelques engagements écologiques...Bref, cette femme a une énergie folle! affraid affraid
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyVen 6 Juin - 0:49

C'est clair!!! Et avec 3 garçons, ça ne doit pas être de tout repos lol!
Moi j'adore la dernière lol! Elle se projette loin, Cate... lol!
http://www.johnnycate-online.fr.cx
jolie

jolie

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyVen 6 Juin - 12:16

lol! lol! excellent!
Erin

Erin

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyDim 22 Juin - 15:15

Elles viennent toutes de IMDB et ça serait chic de les créditer

Citation :
"If you know you are going to fail, then fail gloriously!"

When asked what colour her hair is: "Look, it's one of the great mysteries of the world, I cannot answer that question. I think I'm vaguely blonde. To be perfectly frank, I don't know."

When asked if she has ever appeared in "Neighbours" (1985): "Absolutely not. I'm an actress."

On the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy" "I had never done anything with blue screen before, or prosthetics, or anything like that. "Lord of the Rings" was like stepping into a videogame for me. It was another world completely. But, to be honest, I basically did it so that I could have the ears. I thought they would really work with my bare head."

"If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life - that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment - that would be the perfect state."

It's part of my job. You can't play Veronica Guerin [puts on heavy Strine] sounding like this. It just wouldn't wash. But what I find fascinating about doing an accent - unless it's a farce - is that it's not slapped on. [on doing many accents]

"I loved making it, I had a ball - cowboys and Indians. This is the thing, I love doing things which I'd never envisaged before. And so getting me on the back of a horse, with Tommy Lee Jones and shooting guns and chasing Indians, it's just not something that I would have expected myself to be doing." [On working with Ron Howard in The Missing (2003/I).]

The more you do it, the more you learn to concentrate, as a child does, incredibly intensively and then you sort of have to relax. I remember the first film I did, the lead actor would in between scenes be reading a newspaper or sleeping and I'd think, "How can you do that?"

Thank you. I so didn't expected this. I wore a really tight dress that's very ungracious walking up those stairs. Thank you very much, I sort of don't know where to begin. Playing Katharine Hepburn, I absolutely did not expect to be standing here in front of you all. But Hepburn aside, I actually would like to say, as an actor coming from another country to this country, I am so astounded and amazed, and grateful, at the power of the SAG union and what it does for its members. And I hope that other countries, mine own included, you know, is inspired by that - I think it's incredible. (SAG acceptance speech Feb. 5, 2005)

On her disgust of how so many of her Hollywood peers have succumbed to using face-paralyzing Botox: "It's not just women on film, 18-year-old girls feel pressure to do preventative injecting. I see someone's face, someone's body who'd had children and I think they're the song lines of your experience, and why would you want to eradicate that? I look at people sort of entombing themselves and all you see is their little pin holes of terror... and you think, just live your life, death is not going to be any easier just because your face can't move."

"I'm one of those strange beasts who really likes a corset."

"You know, when you see yourself on a big screen, I tend to watch from behind my hands. There is absolutely the regret. You always get that at the end of every project. That's what's great about theater: at least every night you get the chance to go out and re-offend. I'm endlessly disappointed, which is what propels me into the next project, probably, not to repair the damage but to kind of hopefully keep developing. Otherwise there's no reason to keep doing it, is there?"

There's this sense that of course you want to be famous. When you're a performer, of course you want an audience, but it's very, very different from courting fame.

Si on les met en ligne on pourrait se charger d'une traduction, qu'en pensez vous ?
IMDB
jolie

jolie

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyDim 22 Juin - 16:36

Very Happy je pense que c'est une bonne idée! cheers
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyDim 22 Juin - 17:13

Oui, c'est toujours ce que je fais d'habitude, je les traduis Very Happy! Mais cette fois, on pourra le faire ensemble Wink
Erin

Erin

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyDim 22 Juin - 17:15

ah d'accord !
je ne savais pas désolée Smile
Erin

Erin

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyLun 7 Juil - 13:30

Citation :
"You know you've made it when you've been moulded in miniature plastic. But you know what children do with Barbie dolls - it's a bit scary, actually. " -

"Working with Martin Scorsese was an absolute minute-by-minute education without him ever being grandiose about it." -

"If you know you are going to fail, then fail gloriously." -

"If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life - that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment - that would be the perfect state." - Cate Blanchett

"I had never done anything with blue screen before, or prosthetics, or anything like that. Lord of the Rings was like stepping into a videogame for me. It was another world completely. But, to be honest, I basically did it so that I could have the ears. I thought they would really work with my bare head." -

"I don't have a sense of entitlement or that I deserve this. You'd be surprised at the lack of competition between nominees - I think a lot of it's imposed from the outside. Can I have my champagne now?" -
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations EmptyMar 8 Juil - 1:03

Ses citations 879305 Ses citations 879305 Le coup de la figurine miniature!!! Elle est trop forte notre Cate Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

Ses citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ses citations   Ses citations Empty

Ses citations
Page 1 sur 1