AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

Why do you love Cate?

AuteurMessage
Marie-Do

Why do you love Cate? Empty
MessageSujet: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptySam 17 Mai - 20:10

We all love or like Cate here!!! cheers cheers cheers

What's about you?... Wink Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptySam 17 Mai - 20:46

Well, that's a question that will have lots of anwers I suppose Very Happy!
First, because of her talent, obviously! I feel like she can play anything she wants! Bob Dylan, Elizabeth the 1st, a russian agent in "Indiana Jones", Katharine Hepburn, and so many others... The characters are so different from each other! She's not like the actresses who stay in the comedy-genre and just play superficial chicks!
Also the emotion that she can show on screen is very real. Sometimes when I watch her, I'm not even thinking that she's acting Shocked I suppose this comes for her theatre experience Smile!
Then she seems to be such a simple, down-to-earth and nice woman. Remember her reaction when Marion Cotillard won the Oscar? She's never in a competition... Or maybe only with herself, and that's what everyone should do! She seems to be so clever too! I love to listen to her talking Why do you love Cate? 55588
And finally, the fact that she cares for her country (the environment, etc...), that she doesn't want to stay in Hollywood, that she's not followed by paparazzis all the time...

Oh and so many other reasons that I can't find right now!!!
Cate is amazing Why do you love Cate? 55588

jolie

jolie

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptyLun 19 Mai - 16:06

Emelyne said: "she can show on screen is very real." = I think exactly this thing Very Happy
Cate is a great actress and the best cameleon!! She can play a man, a queen, une beauté fatale Razz , she is always perfect. cheers

I like so much her capacity to change her roles and her choices!

And she is a very beautiful woman I love you I love you
Marie-Do

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptyLun 26 Mai - 13:29

I agree, girls!

For me Cate is the best actress in the World...with Meryl Streep!!!

Sh'e's so talented! And I appreciate too, she plays in theatre...As JOLIE said, she can play everything: Romantic woman (Oscar & Lucinda), a man (I'm not there), a courageous woman (Missing), sexy russian agent...lol!
Of course she's always gorgeous, simple, fresh...and she smiles all the time... lol! lol!
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptyLun 26 Mai - 14:22

And she's so funny (cf. the Oscars video I love you ) Very Happy

Marie-Do

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? EmptyLun 26 Mai - 14:36

OMG this video... lol! lol! lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you love Cate?   Why do you love Cate? Empty

Why do you love Cate?
Page 1 sur 1