Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Cate et l'écologie

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Emelyne
Admin
Emelyne

Cate et l'écologie Empty
MessageSujet: Cate et l'écologie   Cate et l'écologie EmptySam 3 Mai - 14:40

Cate Blanchett is creating a green theatre.

The 38-year-old actress and her husband, playwright Andrew Upton - who are both artistic co-directors of the Sydney Theatre Company - want to make the business the first green building on Sydney Harbour.

She said: "We would have greened the internal offices anyway, but then Andrew said, 'This place is perfect to put solar panels in and take it off the grid completely.'

"If theatre is not engaged in its time and place, and connecting itself to the immediate and current concerns of society, then it very quickly becomes irrelevant."

Australian-born Blanchett, who has been a green activist since her schooldays, also lives in an eco-friendly home.

She added to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I can't believe how uncommon greening practices for the home are. We've had solar panels installed, but they're still seen as a left field idea. We've also got rain water tanks and we're using a natural air-flow to cool the house."

English musician KT Tunstall also owns her own eco-home, while actress Daryl Hannah lives in a solar powered house and drives a car fuelled by recycled cooking oil.

---------------------------------

Belle initiative, non? Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.johnnycate-online.fr.cx
Marie-Do

Cate et l'écologie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cate et l'écologie   Cate et l'écologie EmptySam 3 Mai - 17:55

Sûrement... Wink Wink
jolie

jolie

Cate et l'écologie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cate et l'écologie   Cate et l'écologie EmptySam 3 Mai - 19:08

I love you I love you très belle oui Very Happy

cheers sunny
Contenu sponsorisé

Cate et l'écologie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cate et l'écologie   Cate et l'écologie Empty

Cate et l'écologie
Page 1 sur 1